Wednesday 29 June 2011

Considering your foundation portfolio

What do you think your best skills are?
From creating my foundation portfolio, which was print work, I have learned many new skills.
Photoshop- Starting off on my foundation portfolio, I had never used photohop before, now that the work is done I think that using photoshop is now a good skill I have.
Applying knowledge of target audience- One of my best skills is knowing who the target audience is for certain things, from working on the foundation portfolio, I now know how to apply my knowledge to make the best possible outcome.
Creativity- I am quite a creative person which helped a lot with my print work. Working alone made it easier to get my creativity across, because I could do my work in my own way, and using my own creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment